Sunday, May 06, 2007
Musicians in the Making!
This morning for church, Christopher had a special that he played and sang "Jesus Loves Me!" He did an awesome job and made Trint and me really proud of him!
After Christopher got done playing his song during church and came back to our seat, Blake said out loud, "My turn!" We all smiled! After church, I let Blake play and when no one was watching him, he actually played the first three notes of "Jesus Loves Me" perfectly and was singing with it and then continued to play a few other notes while he sang!!! We were all amazed and I had to double check to see that Christopher wasn't around!!!! When I got my camera out to video him doing it, he got shy and wouldn't do it again. Blake is almost 2 yrs and 3 mo old now, but by the time he's ready to start lessons, he may advance very quickly!! I believe we have two very musically talented boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Janette! I was so excited to see you comment on my blog and to find yours as well. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your boys. How fast they have grown! So good to get back in touch. Have a great day.
How sweet that Christopher sang and played a song in church. =) And neat that Blake played the first 3 notes too. That's great that y'all are training your boys to serve Jesus with their talents!
SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF PROPERTY AND DAMAGE THAT YOUR PARENTS SUFFERED, BUT GLAD THAT THEY ARE SAFE!
Love, Heather
Wow...we didnt know you guys lived that close to all the tornados ! By the way...what is your address ? And Janette...do you teach piano ?? Love the pics by the way....thanks for adding a link to our site...we will do the same. Tell trint I have been browsing his website for some good electro deals !! I need a laptop !
Travis & Donna,
I do not teach piano. Our pastor's wife has been teaching Christopher and we plan to get another teacher when she leaves this summer.
Post a Comment