Thanks Mom for all you've done throughout your life to make us feel special and to do your best raising us! I know it was a lot of hard work and sometimes you probably wished you could have gotten away from those "little headaches," but you stuck to it and have helped us have a good life too! You are also a GREAT GRANDMA!! Thanks bunches! WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!! Love, Trint, Janette, Christopher, Blake & Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My Dear Janette --
Thank you so much for the kind words, for the lovely e-card, for the adorable card and apron you made for me as a combined Easter/Mother's Day gift, and for being part of the beautiful Mother's Day song I heard on the phone today! Most of all, thanks for loving Trint, being a good wife and a good Mommy to Christopher and Blake -- and for loving your mother-in-law! -- I love you!
PS -- Glad you had a nice Mother's Day, too!
How cute that card with music is, the nice words to your Mothers, and the NICE pics too!
I trust that you had a Happy Mother's day, and it sounds like you did!
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment