Wow, May was sure a busy month for us. Here are a scattered bunch of pictures you can look through! Enjoy!
May Pictures:
Playing outside; "Helping" Dad; Lilly pulling herself up and walking along furniture; Friends' birthday party (the ones I made 2 cakes for that I posted earlier) and graduation party; Mother's Day; Mommy & Daughter; gardening; Service at a nursing home; Fun with friends; Visiting a friend in the hospital; patching our leaking roof (the boys were dying to go on the roof so Trint let them for a very short time); 3 kids shirts I made; My "little monkey" in the tree.
Playing outside; "Helping" Dad; Lilly pulling herself up and walking along furniture; Friends' birthday party (the ones I made 2 cakes for that I posted earlier) and graduation party; Mother's Day; Mommy & Daughter; gardening; Service at a nursing home; Fun with friends; Visiting a friend in the hospital; patching our leaking roof (the boys were dying to go on the roof so Trint let them for a very short time); 3 kids shirts I made; My "little monkey" in the tree.
Other things that happened: I cleaned like crazy, made up some food and 70 cinnamon rolls and went shopping for our company at the end of the month that will be pictured in the next post. Trint celebrated his birthday. We got a renter for our 2nd house! We still want to sell it, but at least it's not empty anymore. Thanks for praying.









No comments:
Post a Comment