Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Fun in AWESOME weather!

We've been enjoying the last 1 1/2 weeks of beautiful weather--in the 70's!!!! It's been so nice to open our windows without the A/C on! We've been taking a lot of bike rides lately. Trint & I have seats on our bikes for Blake & Lilly and Christopher rides his own. Yesterday, Trint didn't go so I let Blake ride his tricycle. We had to go very slow, but he did a good job (we went about 1.3 miles!) We go up a hill and around a small lake that is behind people's houses. Sometimes we go around the lake 3 times which makes up about 2.4 miles by the time we get home again. It's fun to see geese, ducks & rabbits along the way sometimes.



~Going up the hill~
~the lake~ ~geese~
~rabbit~

***************************************************

Trint playing ball with the boys & Lilly watching.

*********************************************
Christopher & Blake playing outside:




Running through the water sprayer!
***********************************************
Saw this somewhere & thought it was neat!
I saw a head of something under this toy on our patio by our back door and thought it was a big mouse and was going to kill it, but then saw the bushy tail & stripes. I've seen it around our yard several times since.

No comments: