Friday, June 13, 2008

A lot has happened!

I know it's been ages since I blogged and I am finally "making time" to do so right now. (Don't ask the time!) I won't give all the details, mainly pictures and they won't all be in the right order. Enjoy!

In April:
Lilly's 1st bike ride; Christopher learning to ride a bike without training wheels; Blake learning to ride his tricycle (even though his legs can't reach all the way!); Lilly drinking from a straw the first time I gave her one; April Women of Worth meeting; Spring Beauty; Fun at the park after calling for "Family Day" at church; "Family Day" meal after church; Kid's day at the Grover Museum. My boys wanted to "try out the outhouse"! They really liked the train set & I thought the mini doll house was cool; Trips to the Libray; Cooking out.



































No comments: