Sunday, September 16, 2007

Who Is Who?

I had some fun looking at pictures of my kids at about the same age. Even though I see so many similarities and think that a certain picture of one of them looks a lot like another, they have their own special look and you can tell them apart fairly easily. Can you tell who is who?



3 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

Top set of photos: Blake, Christoper, Lilly
Second set: Lilly, Christoper, Blake
Did I get it right?
Vicki

Martha C said...

The clothes make Lillian easy to pick, and I kind of remember seeing the pictures when they first "hit the scene," so I guess I have an advantage! :-)

Mom C said...

Wow! What a family resemblance among them! I agree with Martha about Lilly's clothing. I think it is Blake on the left and Christopher on the right in both sets of pictures, but you all moved away when Blake was only 3-1/2 months old, so I could be wrong. -- Love you all lots!