Here is a very simple rich recipe to change these items...
...into these!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pebbles
12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
1 c. crunchy peanut butter
5 c. mini marshmallows
In large saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter. Stir together until blended. Cool about 5 minutes. Add marshmallows and stir until well coated. Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper covered cookie sheets. Refrigerate several hours until firm.
Here is something else I made recently. It is a "Candy Cane Cake." It uses a white cake mix with red food color and peppermint extract and then a glaze and crushed peppermint on the top. I made the mistake one evening of not covering the cake when I left the table while Blake was finishing his cake. When I went back later to put the food away, Blake had eaten almost all the icing off the top of the cake!! Kids! :-)
1 comment:
The cake and candy sound and look yummy! Your little girl is sooo cute and growing fast.
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment