Friday, September 28, 2007

She Smiles!

This week, Lillian has been smiling quite a bit in the mornings! It's so cute--much cuter in real life than on any pictures I can get of her. Here are a few that kind of show her smile. With the delay of a digital camera and the processing time after each picture, I miss her smiles too often!

This is more of a surprised look!!

3 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

if you have a 'burst' setting on your camera it helps with getting the photos faster...I use it when I'm trying to get photos that need to happen fast. Like the airshow photos or kids.
Vicki

Mom C said...

Thank you for the pictures of that growing, precious little girl! What a happy baby she appears to be. And why shouldn't she be with all the love that is showered upon her. Can't wait to hold her in my arms! Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Martha C said...

Awwww. . .Wish I could hold her.