I'm it! About all my blog friends have been tagged and they got me too! I guess I'm suppose to tell 7 random things about myself, but I don't think I have 7 friends to tag that haven't already been tagged!
1. I have 3 brothers and each of them have 2 brothers and 1 sister!
2. I was born on 8-8-80 weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz. and I turned 8 on 8-8-88!
3. I lived on a farm, where we had a large variety of animals, from the time I was 8 years old until I got married.
4. Pigs are one of my favorite animals (we raised them when I was on the farm and I especially enjoyed the babies and getting to "mother" the runts--see picture below and pictures on my Aug. 12th post).
5. I moved from the farm (near a town of almost 500 people) to Phoenix (about 4 MILLION in the valley) when I got married--a very drastic change in surroundings, weather, and traffic!!
6. I enjoy making crafts, crocheting, and sewing although I don't get to nearly as much as I wish.
7. I love eating fresh fruits and vegetables--especially home-grown ones!
1. I have 3 brothers and each of them have 2 brothers and 1 sister!
2. I was born on 8-8-80 weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz. and I turned 8 on 8-8-88!
3. I lived on a farm, where we had a large variety of animals, from the time I was 8 years old until I got married.
4. Pigs are one of my favorite animals (we raised them when I was on the farm and I especially enjoyed the babies and getting to "mother" the runts--see picture below and pictures on my Aug. 12th post).
5. I moved from the farm (near a town of almost 500 people) to Phoenix (about 4 MILLION in the valley) when I got married--a very drastic change in surroundings, weather, and traffic!!
6. I enjoy making crafts, crocheting, and sewing although I don't get to nearly as much as I wish.
7. I love eating fresh fruits and vegetables--especially home-grown ones!
2 comments:
These were really interesting. I am with you on #6 and #7.
Martha was tagged twice. Maybe you could tag some of your friends who have already been tagged.
Grandma is anxiously waiting to see more pictures of the children -- especially Lilly as I am sure she changes more and more each week. -- Love you all.
Post a Comment