Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Pictures!

I took some pictures of our family and the kids today. Some of them aren't great but here are the best I got (it keeps getting harder to get good pictures the more we have in the family)!

I went to some garage sales yesterday to find a few clothes for Lillian since I didn't have very many tiny girl clothes. I got several cute dresses including the one she wore to church today and in these pictures. It's fun getting to dress a little girl instead of boys all the time!

Our little girl, Lillian--6 days old


Christopher, Blake, Lillian


"We Love Our Sister!"


Our family of 5!
Daddy with our 3 bundles of joy!
~ Daddy's Girl!~

~Krazy Kidz!~
The boys wanted to have one picture of them being silly and so here it is! I also happened to get one of Lilly like this:


1 comment:

Martha C said...

I love the "silly" ones! :-) It's funny that you got one of Lillian sticking out her tongue, too.