I had my baby Monday, August 20th, at 11:07 PM! She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long. My due date was set for September 9th, but the date was incorrect because the baby was born on time. She sure surprised us all!! She was the fastest to come I've had so far--only 2.5 hours labor. Trint had to play "midwife" while my midwives were driving here from 2 hours away. We are enjoying our little girl so much and the boys love her so much are so proud of their little sister! They were excited to see her the next morning when they woke up. Blake loves to hold her and watch "wiwwy". They also like to show her their toys and want her to play with them. The first thing Christopher wanted to do with her was to put her in his toy shopping cart and push her around, but I haven't allowed it yet!
Click on this link to see a picture clip movie that Trint put together:
6 comments:
Congratulations! I found a link to your blog from someone else's the other day. I sure enjoy reading it and seeing pics of your family. How exciting a little girl after two boys. Hope all is well for your family.
Danessa Riggs (Norman)
Congratulations!!! You can send some of that "only 2.5 hours of labor" my way!! That's wonderful!! She looks very precious!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you all. She looks so good. A cutie! I thought the picture of her and your boys together was sweet. =)
We were so excited to read the news! I love the way Christopher says her name. :-)
Congratulations! Hope all is well with you and the baby.
James
Hi, I'm Martha's cousin and she called and told me about your little girl. She is beautiful and I love the name Lillian! I just hope that other Castle man can produce a female also! I have 4 boys and would love to have a girl in the family. Congratulations! I don't think my husband could have delivered a baby.
Post a Comment