Martha, Actually, I think she looks a little more like Christopher, but when Blake was born, I thought he looked a lot like Christopher except for the blonde hair.
I finally figured out how to work this technology enough to leave a comment! (As all my sons know -- I am technologically challenged!)
Lilly does remind me of Christopher's baby pictures. What a precious little princess! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her! Hugs and kisses to all 5 of you! -- Mom & Grandma C
6 comments:
Wow! She reminds me of the baby pictures of Blake. Do you think so?
Martha,
Actually, I think she looks a little more like Christopher, but when Blake was born, I thought he looked a lot like Christopher except for the blonde hair.
What a cutie!! Babies are so fun!!!
Janette, we are sooo HAPPY for y'all, Lillian is adorable!! I loved all the neat pictures of your 3 kids and of your family too! How sweet!
Love, Heather =)
I finally figured out how to work this technology enough to leave a comment! (As all my sons know -- I am technologically challenged!)
Lilly does remind me of Christopher's baby pictures. What a precious little princess! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her! Hugs and kisses to all 5 of you! -- Mom & Grandma C
She is absolutely adorable. How do the big brothers like her?
Post a Comment