Saturday, November 28, 2009

More Fall Fun

Last week, I made some "Peanut Butter Clay" for us to play with.
A turkey I made.
Lilly's dog.
Christopher's tractor.
Blake's laptop.
It was fun but very greasy. Here's the recipe:
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. honey
2 c. powdered milk
Mix peanut butter & honey. Add 1 c. powdered milk and mix. Slowly add small amounts of powdered milk until no longer sticky. Use like "Playdough." (It's edible too!)
I also put the powdered milk into the blender first so that it wouldn't be so grainy.
Apple turkeys we made.

2 comments:

Mom C said...

I LOVE all the creativity that flows through your family. Can hardly wait to see all of you and be the recipient of lots of hugs and kisses!

Martha C said...

As always, I enjoyed seeing all the new pics. I can't believe how much older Lily looks in the photos! She's really growing up.
I had to chuckle about the blankets as I have some of those projects, too. :-) Not sure if they'll ever get done during my childbearing years!