
"Indian" Christopher with his bow & arrow that Trint & I made for him.

"Indian" Christopher pretending to chop down bushes with his cardboard ax he made.

"Indian" Christopher with his bow, arrow & "ax" in front of his "tee-pee" made of okra stocks and a sheet.

"Construction worker" Christopher by the tee-pee he and I made. Lilly is inside with her baby.

Lilly inside the tee-pee with her doll.

Thank you Grandma H. for the pretty boots!

Blake's glow stick ball.

Kids playing miniture "pool" with a little craft pool table I made (got the idea out of a craft book).
2 comments:
What a creative family! Those kids will have WONDERFUL memories of all the creative things you all have done. The rich kids will never know such joy! Hugs to all of you.
I love these last three new posts, Janette. Your kids are so cute-I love Christopher's freckles on his nose, Blake looks so much like Trint, and Lily looks like you and Trint.
The fall pictures made me absolutely envious of your beautiful scenery there! In case you're wondering, we've got plain 'ol brown and green. Or, there is some green and brown. Ha!
Love you guys!
Sherry in Phoenix
Post a Comment