Sunday, November 08, 2009

Fall & Garden Pictures

Our street--our house is on the left after the red truck.
Our front yard (you can see where I had my garden on the left side of the house).
Front yard flower garden.
Flowers from the front yard.
From our back yard.
A neighbor's tree we can see from our yard...wish there weren't powerlines in the way!
Trees along a highway near our place.
More of the trees along the highway...
...and here they are again (I love all the colors).
Bushes along the same highway.
Some of the apples I used from the neighbor's tree to make apple butter & jelly. This picture was after I had done up about a bucket already.
12 pints apple butter & sauce.
14 pints of apple jelly.
My garden carrot crop.

(These pictures are from Oct & Nov 2009.)

2 comments:

Mom C said...

Love the pictures of the colorful trees -- makes me miss the changing of the seasons. Thanks for sharing. Love you all bunches!

Travis, Donna, Alyssa, Marissa, Trae said...

I really enjoyed the pictures!!! Very beautiful fall colors!!!