...when you let your child use his imagination in the kitchen while making supper??
This is totally Christopher's idea. I was making a quiche and going to have canned peaches on the side so this is what he came up with--Peanut Butter Peach Egg Popsicles!!! (Put a peach slice then peanut butter and 1/2 of a boiled egg on a lollipop stick!) By the way, he & Blake each had one with their supper and said it was really yummy, but Trint & I didn't try it! :-)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't say as I blame Mom and Dad for not "trying" it -- sounds rather yukky; but then I don't like boiled eggs unless they're pulverized beyond recognition in potato salad. Glad the boys liked it though -- looks like they will be adventurous when it comes to trying new foods! Love you all bunches!
Post a Comment