Thursday, February 05, 2009

Creativity

Since I haven't blogged a whole lot in the last 3 months, here's some things we've done in the last few months.

Boys painting "car" boxes.
Christopher decorated the inside of his "Castle" (cardboard one we made) with Christmas lights and a mini tree for Christmas.
~Blake's drawing~

Christopher wished he had a toy train that would go around our Christmas tree, but since we didn't, he made his own tree, track & train station!

On Thanksgiving Day, we painted my gourds and mini pumpkins that had grown in our yard. It was fun, but they didn't last too long because they molded after awhile.
These are the ones I painted. The middle one is a hot air balloon with 5 people in it and the one on the right is a Christmas tree.
For Christmas, I let the boys make their own graham cracker houses.

The next few pictures are some the boys took themselves and wanted me to post.



1 comment:

Mom C said...

This is so GREAT!! So many children today have no clue about "creativity." I'm so glad you encourage the children to use their imaginations and their creative "juices" to MAKE things happen! Much love to all of you.