Christopher & Blake usually sing duets in church, so this was Blake's first time to sing solo because Christopher was at home sick. This was during our pre-service before the main evening service.
********************************************
Here is Blake singing with the group of kids that were there for the pre-service Sunday night. The kids are Keegan (almost 2), Blake (4), Rodrigo (5), Abby (5), Cayden (3), Ean (5), Pedro (4), Jonatan (8).
*******************************************************
Especially for him and his parents, I thought I'd include part of Cayden's (3 years old) first solo as well. His daddy helped him a little in this clip but he went into singing "I Am a Promise" all by himself.
1 comment:
GREAT video clips of the children's music! It is so-o-o important to start them singing up front while they're small so they grow up being comfortable doing it. Hope Christopher is feeling lots better. Hugs to all of you.
Post a Comment