Monday, November 10, 2008

Jesus Answers Prayer!

When gas prices were so high (around $4.19 here), almost every time I'd drive by a gas station, I'd breathe a prayer in my head saying, "Jesus, please help the prices to come down--maybe down below $2.00!" Even though my faith wasn't really strong enough to believe that it EVER would come down that low, JESUS ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!!!!!! Yesterday, less than 2 months since it was at $4.19, the price was $1.81!!!!!!!!! Isn't God so good?! I'm sure there were many others that were praying the same thing. Every time I go by a gas station now, I say, "Thank you, Jesus!" It's so nice not to pay a fortune just to fill up our tank! Now we need to pray that the price doesn't go back up again (at least for a loooooonnnnnggggg time)!

.......Now if some of the outrageous food prices would go down like that!.......

:-)

(Photo taken from http://www.gassigns.org/chevron.htm)

No comments: