Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lilly is 2 months old!

Lilly turned 2 months old on Saturday. She smiles a lot really well and is now 22 3/4 inches long and weighs 10 lbs.

I also took some pictures of all 3 kids after church on Sunday. Lilly is not too thrilled to be held by the boys and so it's hard to get her smiling when they hold her! She usually cries after a little bit.




4 comments:

Martha C said...

It's fun to see pictures with pink in them! :-)

Mom C said...

How I enjoy pictures of the children (and webcamming on Sunday afternoons)! Thank you for posting so many kid pics -- you KNOW I love them! -- Hugs to all of you!

Vicki said...

Wow, she's growing up fast. She looks like both of the boys. Sometimes I see Christoper, then in other pics I see Blake :) You got some cute ones with the boys...esp with her protesting!

The Dickinsons said...

Adorable pics of all 3 kids. The one of Lilly smiling is sooo cute.

Cute pot holders you made too. I hope you sell them soon, if you haven't already. Since baby and I are still VERY nauseated, I couldn't hang out to check out your pizza post too long. =)

We're happy that Troy and Martha's little Silas Reagan arrived safely! Praise the Lord!

Love, Heather =)