The other day, Blake wanted macaroni and cheese (one of his favorite foods), so I had him help me make some for lunch. He did a great job and even cut up the hotdogs to put in it. Then I had Christopher help me make some pumpkin cookies.
Hi, Guys -- It is so good of you to be Mommy's BIG helpers! I think she may need lots of your help in the next few weeks if your family is getting ready to move. It is very important to learn to be good helpers and workers! Grandma loves you BUNCHES!
1 comment:
Hi, Guys -- It is so good of you to be Mommy's BIG helpers! I think she may need lots of your help in the next few weeks if your family is getting ready to move. It is very important to learn to be good helpers and workers! Grandma loves you BUNCHES!
Post a Comment