Sunday, November 04, 2007

Harvest Time!

It has froze in the night several times and so now my garden is history. Here's a few pictures of my last pickings. I picked 3 pumpkins (Christopher claimed them as "his pumpkins" since he's the one that wanted me to buy the seeds), tons of green tomatoes, 2 more zucchini, some goofy-looking carrots, and a watermelon (haven't cut it yet to see if it's ripe)! I had 9 cantalope on the vine, but they were still small (softball size and smaller). I was really hoping they'd have time to get big and ripe before they froze. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Mom C said...

Surprised you found time to "post" with all that is going on your lives these days. Always love pics of the children. Hope it works out to get you all to Phoenix in December. I'm so-o-o anxious to see all of you! Loads of love!