Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time for...

...more pictures!
My "little helpers" love to get a chair and "help" me when I make meals. A lot of what they actually do is watch and get in the way, but I guess the best way to learn is to watch it being done! Even though they get in the way and slow things down sometimes, I like it that they like to "help" me. I have such sweeties! I have the boys help with dishes and setting the table sometimes and even Blake does a good job setting the table for a meal!
Christopher enjoying the outdoors being a "tow truck" after it had snowed the night before!! Sure can't tell it now!
Monday, we tried out Christopher's new kite, but either it was too windy or too much in gusts and not enough steady wind because it kept diving to the ground and it ended up breaking. (Notice there is a plane and a bird in the picture also! Christopher does a pretty good job of taking pictures--sometimes!)

Trint mowing the grass on Monday with the boys who love to ride along!

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Janette, Cute pics of the boys helping you, the kite that crashed...SAD, and the other pics! =)

Take care,
Love, Heather

Martha C said...

It's worth letting them "help." Seth is only seven, but he can pull his weight in the kitchen now. In fact, sometimes I dislike making a meal without him! :-)
Love all the pictures.

Vicki said...

Cute photos :)