Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring, Concert, & Winter!

Here are some more beautiful spring flower pictures taken in our yard last week:

Front yard and crabapple tree.

Cherry tree blossoms.
Violet.

The boys enjoying more nice spring weather!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our concert on April 2nd went well. I was very happy that Blake slept through the whole concert under the pew! A picture of a rehearsal was in the local newspaper--I'm the 3rd from the right playing the violin.
Here is the program for the concert. I especially liked the piano selections that Gary Brooks played!
I played my violin (middle) for "Te Deum."
Trint (right) played trumpet for "Irving Berlin's America." He also recorded the whole concert.
Vicki (left of conductor) played saxaphone for "Irving Berlin's America" as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Wednesday (April 4th) Trint tilled my garden. It was pretty muddy and so we need to do it again at least once more (if it stops raining enough to dry up!!).
Christopher brought me a lot of flower blossoms and put them in a glass jar and put a label on it. It was so sweet of him! I love getting flowers from those who love me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next Day--April 5th--Thursday!!!

So much for spring! It snowed about 1 inch and has been really cold several days! I had to get out the dog's water heater again (I had put it away for the summer) because it had about 2 inches of ice on the top of it! Our crabapple blossoms are now an ugly BROWN! So much for people's flowers, gardens, and my beautiful blossoming trees!

~Soon after it started snowing~

~Our 1 inch of snow!~
Christopher had to go play in the snow! What little boy would miss that?

No comments: