Thursday, August 05, 2010

Our KS trip #2--July 23-Aug 1, 2010

Janette is "not" over the hill, Christopher is 8 and Lilly is 3!
Trint planned a surprise party for my 30th birthday along with Christopher and Lillian's birthdays in August. My Dad took my kids and I for a trike ride while everyone else set up for the party at my parents. They did surprise me when they did it although I had a hunch they'd do something sometime since I did a surprise for Trint's birthday! We all had a good time! Thanks, Trint, Mom & Dad and all the rest for what a great party! (July 25, 2010)


The August birthday people!
I think I was showing Lilly the cake!
Poor Andrew!
Party time!

Lilly opening gifts.
Christopher opening his gifts.
Christopher and his gifts.
Christopher showing that he loves beef jerky!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Children and parties also go together -- and so do the adults (and parties) I think. Love all the pics! Love you! Mom & Grandma C