
Happy Kaylee--July 17, 2010

Kaylee is headed for trouble! July 17, 2010

Lilly with her 3 lightning bugs she caught herself. July 14, 2010

Just for Lynn! I don't usually take pictures of shoes, but since I've seen so many from Lynn, I took this just for her! July 11, 2010

Lillian in "jail" with Blake's jail clothes on. Aug. 19, 2010

Lillian--Aug. 18, 2010

Lilly & Kaylee--Aug. 18, 2010

Lilly with the puzzle she made--Aug. 14, 2010

The boys put this cap on Kaylee and she was having fun! Aug. 6, 2010

Lillian's playdough flower. Aug. 4, 2010

Cowgirl Lillian

Cowgirl Kaylee--July 7, 2010

Lilly's face and name done all by herself (2 years, 10 months 0ld)--July 7, 2010

Happy Kaylee--July 4, 2010

Sisters--July 11, 2010
2 comments:
Thank you for posting these, Janette. You are such a busy "Mommy," but I so cherish the pics of your HAPPY, HAPPY children! Hugs to all of you -- Mom & Grandma C
LOL! I do take feet pictures - I guess I figure they're part of the story too :)
Post a Comment