Saturday, February 06, 2010

January-February Pictures

We just got snow yesterday & last night--about 6 inches!
Our neighbor's wheels & tree.
The snow stuck to the trees and made it look so pretty! (SE of our yard.)
(SW of our yard.)
The snow also stuck to Peanut's chain link fence.
Peanut's snowy home.
Trint & Christopher shoveling our driveway...wishing we had a snowblower! (I didn't help this year due to being due with a baby soon!)
Lilly trying to shovel snow too!
Blake helping now.
The sun just came out a bit ago! I love the blue sky behind snowy trees! I just wish power lines didn't ruin the beauty of the tree row.
Fun with friends--Keegan, Lilly, Cayden, Blake, Blake, Chloe, & Christopher.
A "special" piano duet--Keegan & Lilly!
For Christopher's 100th day of school, we had a fun day of doing some fun school work, playing games and had his home-schooled friends Wesley, William & Hannah here to make cardboard forts with casket boxes. They had a lot of fun and were creative!
Hannah & Lilly's house.
The boys' first triple box fort.
Their 2nd 2-story house. It was strong enough for Lilly, but not really for anyone else!
Christopher & Lilly inside the boys' fort.
My mini tree in Christopher's room for Christmas. Lilly's first time to do the whole 24-piece puzzle by herself!
The boys' Alien Snowman in mid January.
Cup for 3! :-)
Pirate, Prisoner & Fairy (their Christmas dress-up outfits from Grandpa & Grandma).

2 comments:

Mom C said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics. I love to see how the kids imaginations develop into such creative activities! Hugs to all of you!

Martha C said...

I love all the snow pictures! Silas likes looking on here now to see the photos of "Luly" and her brothers. :-)