Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun in the snow!

Last week, we borrowed some sleds and took the kids sledding at a golf course here in town. The boys had a blast! Lilly went down the hill a couple times, but because she's so light, she went very fast and far and got scared and wouldn't do it again. I helped her make miniature snowmen and snow angels instead. I would have loved to go sledding too, but I refrained myself and hope to go next year! :-)


Scared Lilly.
Miniature snowman.
Lilly's snow angel.
Getting ready to race.
Trint pulling Lilly back up the hill.
Lilly at the bottom of the hill after her first slide.
Lilly's second slide.
Christopher pretending to ski.
Blake ready to go down.
Yesterday, Trint played outside in our yard with the boys. They made a snowman and had a snowball fight.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Boys & snow! -- Sure to equal loads of fun! Thanks for sharing! Love you all bunches! -- Mom & Grandma C