**********************************************************
When I woke up this morning, the sky looked as if it was on fire! It was so beautiful! It even looks like there are mountains in the distance (it's actually a silhouette of trees). I love God's paintings!
For those of you who want to see what I look like, here is a picture of me on Tuesday evening. I'm 7 months pregnant but the pictures taken of me in this outfit from the side make me look like I'm already 9 months, so I didn't want to post them! This one doesn't look quite so bad! :-) If you want to see the picture of me 2 months ago, check out my post on May 9th or click on the label "Pregnancy."
2 comments:
My boys love water balloons, too. It surprises me how Seth will pop them in a few minutes, but Ethan tends to lovingly carry his around.
Love the sky pictures. At times, I miss the open spaces.
Email me the sideways picture. :-) I am sure you do not look as big as you think. You look very cute in this photo.
You do not look 9 mos. Help. You look great. Thanks for the up date. I can also see a little bit of your tummy in the one of you throwing a balloon. You look cute, so don't be shy.
Post a Comment