Wednesday, June 20, 2007
My Surprise!
When I came home from youth camp, Trint had a surprise for me! He stripped off the peeling wallpaper in our bathroom and painted the wall! I had no clue he was going to do it while I was gone! It needed to be done and was nice he did it as a surprise. Thanks, Honey! (The dried flowers in the vase are the ones I received for Mother's Day.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks good!!!
Like the flowers also
What a FUN suprise! That was nice of Trint to do that for you! It looks great!
love, Heather =)
When I was reading your blog outloud, about this surprise that Trint did for you...Phillip made the comment, "That's nice, Trint is a nice Father and Husband!"
Take care! Do y'all want to come over for a snack next Sunday evening? =) I WISH! We have lots of great memories of those snack times together with ya'll! =)
Love that color. I would especially love the fact I didn't have to paint it. :-)
Post a Comment