Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Projects

Here are some projects we worked on since September (mostly for Christmas gifts).

On our vacation, I crocheted this doll afghan for Lilly to match her afghan I made her.

I had the kids draw on some small calendars I ordered from Oriental Trading company and added a few pictures to some pages.

These are foam handprint ornaments we made with the kids' handprints and pictures (I got the idea from Oriental Trading company).
These beaded ornaments I started a long time ago but finished to put in my kids' stockings.
I made these from an old hymn book I have that is falling apart.
I printed this on paper and burned the edges for an old effect.

3 comments:

Mom C said...

You are one busy wife and mother (and daughter-in-law)! -- And you are GREATLY LOVED!

Mom C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha C said...

So that's what you kept "pulling out of the bag." :-) What a cute idea to make one to match Lilly's!