Christopher had found some broken egg shells in the yard and put them in his nest too. He did find an uncracked egg and wanted to incubate it, but a certain 4 year old accidentally broke it. We ended up doing some learning about eggs, nests, and incubation for school--a science lesson!!
~Hollow eggs for confetti eggs~
~Confetti in hair from confetti egg~
~Lilly & Peanut~
~Falling asleep while eating out~
~"Tasty" sand cake!~
~Ticklish!~ 
~Playing Baseball as a family~

~"You're out!"~
~Relaxing~
~Flying kites~


~Playing games with Grandma~
~1st mowing this year~
4 comments:
Thanks for posting so many pictures. It was great to see all of them. My boys have fun viewing them as well.
I so love the imagination of your boys! They look like they have so much fun together with little sis! Oh, for the fun little kid days! I have an 11yr old boy and 13yr old girl. Interesting days!:) Just wanted to drop you a quick note.
Enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was just thinking the other day that I didn't have your blog address since we had to remove everything off of our computer and take all the viruses off, so it wiped out all of my blog addresses off too. =( So, I was glad you signed so I could have your blog address again. Your kids are cute! I enjoyed reading about their imaginations. Aren't kids the best?!
Have a super weekend in Jesus. =D
You guys are one busy family !
Post a Comment