Thursday, January 22, 2009

Need Help?



Need help reading through your Bible in a year? Someone in our church mentioned this and so I started using it to. It does help because you can listen and do something else at the same time--especially when you have kids around! You can also read along with the Scripture on your screen too if you want. It's free online!

Check it out here...
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

You may need to download Real player, but it's free too.
Happy Reading! It's the BEST book you can EVER read!!! :-)


*****************************************
A couple other books I'm working on reading is this devotional:

and this GREAT book that any Christian woman (or any lady who wants to be a Christian woman) should read!! I'm such a slow reader and especially with kids around and all the work that's involved in being a mother and wife, I don't get to read as much as I'd like, but hopefully I will get through it sometime this year! (A couple good places to look are Ebay.com & Half.com.)

I know I recommended this one other time, but if you need help financially, this is a SUPER GREAT book to get and read (you may even find one at your library!) and then FOLLOW the steps!

1 comment:

Mom C said...

Love all the pics of the kiddos. My "guess" would be possibly spaghetti squash or perhaps cooked spaghetti that is thawing. Thanks for posting, Janette. I look forward to each new post. Love you all lots!