Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cousins having fun!

I know there are grandparents who will especially like these!
Christopher, Silas, Seth, Blake, Ethan, Lilly.
Reading together.
Lilly pushing Silas in the wagon.
Lilly is 16 1/2 months & 19 lbs.; Silas is 14 months & 30-some lbs.!




Playing "monkey-in-the-middle."
Silas & Blake
Grandma's cookies are "gooooood!"
Playing with a remote Thomas train.
Seth & Christopher

Table games & modern technology! Playing with cousins is tiring!

3 comments:

Mom C said...

I enjoyed these pictures so much --thank you for posting them so quickly. I know you are tired and trying to recuperate from all the activities of the last 6-8 weeks and from a cold, but I LOVE to see the pictures/video clips (and notes) on your blog. Hugs to all of you!

Martha C said...

I had so much fun when you were here. ~ SEth

Martha C said...

I mean "Seth."