Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This 'n' That...

February 25th, Lilly & I went to the Women of Worth meeting. It was fun & the food was great (at Jonathan Byrd's Cafeteria). There were 3 babies there that were close to the same size. They were Danielle (almost 8 months), Brennen (her cousin) and Lilly (6 months). Lilly & Brennen (who attends our church) were born on the same day!
A skit a couple girls did pretending to be a husband and wife: Some of the ladies:
On February 29th, our church had a "Family Night" of eating, singing, prayer and then playing games. We had a great time!





When we got home, Christopher was helping Blake get out of his seat when he stepped back and right into the cream cheese icing on my carrot cake I had taken to the Family Night! I had to clean icing out of the van carpet and off of his shoe!!
We've been having a few nicer days and so the boys have been playing outside a little more.
This week, I started going to the gym with Trint so I can do some walking for exercise. Here is Trint & Christopher before the other big guys came:
Here is Blake and Lilly. Lilly likes riding in the stroller!
Here are some snapshots of my kids:
Lilly likes playing with little cars and loves sitting on the floor to play with toys!

She likes to make noises by blowing with her lips like this:
She likes to copy Daddy when he does it too!
What happens when you have 2 older brothers who like to play ball!!


Mommy's little helper!

1 comment:

Mom C said...

Love all the pics -- especially the one of Lilly "dressed" to play football! Looks like she was thoroughly enjoying all the attention from those big brothers. Love you all bunches -- praying you will sell something soon!