
I played a song on my violin for Sunday evening pre-service.

The Women's Missionary Society made up care packages for the college students from our church and presented them to the students in the Sunday evening service.

Sis. Mildred (90 years young!) with Abby, Lilly & Blake. Sis. Mildred leads the choir for our Christmas program, playes the piano for church services, sings specials with her 88-year-young sister Mae and also leads Wednesday night services! If I live to be 90, I would like to be as "young" as she is!!

Christopher with his friend Ean.

Abby (twin to Ean) & Lilly. Abby used to wear the dress that Lilly has on!
2 comments:
So nice to have new friends in you all.
Kim
Wow, your kids a growing like weeds. Your Family looks Great. How are you enjoying your new church, house, job, etc... Oh by the way Janet, we wanted to send you a few ideas for your homeschooling, but it will have to be in an E-mail. :)
Post a Comment