
We got our first good snow last night (Tuesday night)! We had a few flurries on Thanksgiving, but it didn't last. This time we got about 3 inches! It's so beautiful! It was also very cold today--in the 20's and the wind chill was in the teens!!

The boys had some fun for a while in the snow! (And I had fun taking a ton of pictures of snow and trees!)


~Our front and back yards~

******************************************
Here is a picture of my boys "helping" me clean our new house. They LOVE to spray cleaning sprays and so they wanted to help me some!

**************************************
About a week ago, I laid Lilly down on the floor on her back while I did something and when I went to get her, this is how I found her:
She rolled over by herself!
3 comments:
I am very jealous of your snow!!!
It was cute to see your boys cleaning. Know what you mean about kids loving to use the sprays. :-)
Hi Janette,
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
GREAT to hear from you. Love seeing all the pictures and keeping up with your family on your blog as well.
That is such a cute pix of Lillian after she rolled over. I've been wondering when Madi might start to do that... but isn't it just like a kid to do it while you are out of the room! :)
Take Care!
way cool...
Trint !! E-mail me..
Post a Comment