We have had the privilege to attend several Christmas programs this month. The first one was the GBS Christmas Program. To see some really nice photos of that program, click HERE.
Then we watched the Hobe Sound Bible Church's Singing Christmas Tree program online. To see more pictures, click HERE.
Our Church had their Sunday School Christmas program last week. Christopher (the tallest in the red shirt) was a part of the smallest SS class.
All the kids did well. (Christopher is in the red shirt on the front row.)
~Blake trying to tickle his new friend Caden after the program!~
The kids and I attended UBC's Christmas program as well. It was nice seeing so many people I haven't seen for years! (If anyone has better pictures of the program, would you mind sharing them?) It was so crowded and I ended up at the very back, but we still enjoyed it.
Today was our church's Adult Christmas program and I was suppose to sing in the choir, but Blake had a fever and so we stayed home. I missed getting to go today!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment