Hey! It has been forever long since I have read a lot of blogs, due to being pregnant and now due to doing TONS of schoolwork with our girls each day.I will try to remember to pray that God will help these vans and your house sale. I know that it would REALLY help y'all if they could sale TODAY! =)Hope to see y'all soon.Love, Heather
I am endeavoring to remember these needs daily. I KNOW these sales are critical to ease the family budget -- God knows, too! Love you all bunches!
Looks like "Honest Trints Used Cars" lot. HA HA....just kidding, im sure he doesnt look that honest. lol....hope you get them sold...really :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey! It has been forever long since I have read a lot of blogs, due to being pregnant and now due to doing TONS of schoolwork with our girls each day.
I will try to remember to pray that God will help these vans and your house sale. I know that it would REALLY help y'all if they could sale TODAY! =)
Hope to see y'all soon.
Love, Heather
I am endeavoring to remember these needs daily. I KNOW these sales are critical to ease the family budget -- God knows, too! Love you all bunches!
Looks like "Honest Trints Used Cars" lot. HA HA....just kidding, im sure he doesnt look that honest. lol....hope you get them sold...really :)
Post a Comment