Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Photos of Our Boys

Last night, I decided to try to get some photos of the boys for Blake's 2nd birthday. Here are some of what I ended up with. They didn't do too bad considering that Blake was tired. I am always open for comments or tips and suggestions for improving my photo taking. I had to remove a lot of red eyes (especially on Blake). Any suggestions for reducing red eye in the original picture taking? It's hard to tell where I did, but it is time consuming!


Little Man!


I tried using bubbles to get expressions, but the bubbles were too foamy and didn't work well at all. I got this picture of the boys waiting for some bubbles:
Blake liked to try to blow his own bubbles, but...


...our picture taking was interrupted when he decided he needed to pour the bubbles out to see why they weren't blowing right!











2 comments:

Vicki said...

Excellant photos!!!! Very nice job. I love the backgrounds and poses, but especially the poses. Blake pouring out the bubbles...too cute! Red eye...some people's are worse than others. I found that those who have vision problems red eyes occur more frequently. That's how I figured out Darrell needed glasses as I wasn't having trouble with red eye on him before. Kids have red eye more often. Adjust lighting so that their eyes are more adjusted to the flash or don't use a flash at all and just use lighting. Kinda tricky. Microsoft Picture It has a red eye tool that takes out the red eye very easily and you don't have to spend a long time on it. I really like the pictures. I like the denim background and think I might see what I can find for a background in denim.

Martha C said...

These are really cute, Janette. The only way I know how to get rid of red eye is to not take the picture. Ha! I'm a big help, huh?! :-)