Last evening, I was folding laundry before I went to my orchestra practice. When I got home, Christopher had a "surprise" for Mom. He said, "Mom, I helped you do laundry!" My first thought was that he helped fold clothes, but when he headed to the laundry room I thought "Oh, dear!" because I had washed all the laundry already. What would be your thought if your 4 year old told you he had done laundry to help you out?!! He showed me what he had put in the washer--some clean clothes that had been laying on the table instead of in the laundry basket. Then he had put a bunch of soap in it. Thankfully he had NOT turned on the washer because Blake's red jeans were still in the washer that have to be washed separately or they get everything else red! Consequently, I had to wash the clothes again to get all the soap out of them! After that he kept asking "Mommy, was it really nice of me to help you?" I told him it was a very nice thought, but next time he should ask first!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment