Here is Christopher making cookies:
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Inside Fun!
On Monday, I made the boys a little play house out of the card table and a sheet. I also got out some of my old kitchen toys for the boys to play with. They have been playing a lot with them this week. They love to pretend. They play house, work, hunting, church and shopping at the store. They also love to have me play with them and wish I'd play a lot more than I do.
Blake playing in the little house:
Christopher eating his lunch out of the lunch box while at work:
Blake is being Preacher at church! He loved being the precher and flipping through the pages of the Bible!
Blake eating his lunch by his vehicle while at work:
Christopher "bow hunting." He shoots wild animals and cuts them up so they will have "meat" to cook in their little house:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That "preacher" part with Blake is so funny! I love little kids' imaginations. Our boys would have a great time together, wouldn't they?!
I love the preacher Blake also. I just had to have Paul look at that photo. We love the 'amen's ' that we hear from him during church. They are so cute and precious!
Post a Comment