For all of you who have not been to our house or may never get the chance, I thought I'd give you a "tour" of our yard and house. Of course some of these pictures were taken last summer. Our house isn't anything real elaborate and I'm not the greatest decorator like some are, but it is "Home, Sweet Home" to us and "there's no place like home!"
South-west corner of our house:
From across the road. (We put up the vinyl fencing after we moved here.):
The boys' sandbox on the east side of the house:
Boys playing in the back yard:
Our back yard and screened-in porch:
Our front door entrance and living room:
Our kitchen:
Our dining area of the kitchen:
Two of the bedrooms upstairs (guest room and boys room):
The boys bedroom (Christopher's fire engine bed):
Blake's crib:
Our master bedroom:
Other side of our bedroom:
Our dresser and decorations:
Part of our master bathroom:
The computer area of the family room (where Trint goes to work and where we spend a lot of time!):
Part of the basement bedroom that I use as a sewing/misc. room (it's great to have a room like that!):
We also have another bathroom, a laundry room, lots of storage closets and a nice garage that I didn't picture. The Lord has blessed us richly!
1 comment:
I am quite jealous of all of your room and yard! You guys are very blessed.
Post a Comment