I surely did enjoy looking at these pictures and listening to the piano and bell selections! (Blake did so well with his Away In A Manger piano solo!) What a treat for me, out here in the West! Also, thank you for your Christmas letter sent to Uncle Bud and I by e-mail. We always enjoy your Christmas letters! Again, thank you for the fun supper with you at Cracker Barrel in December 2010. It was a delightful time to be with you all. What a nice memory! Love, Aunt Sherry in Phoenix
1 comment:
I surely did enjoy looking at these pictures and listening to the piano and bell selections! (Blake did so well with his Away In A Manger piano solo!) What a treat for me, out here in the West! Also, thank you for your Christmas letter sent to Uncle Bud and I by e-mail. We always enjoy your Christmas letters! Again, thank you for the fun supper with you at Cracker Barrel in December 2010. It was a delightful time to be with you all. What a nice memory! Love, Aunt Sherry in Phoenix
Post a Comment