Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trint's 30th Birthday!

I wanted to do something special for Trint's 30th and so I got together with the Spiveys and planned a surprise party for him. Pastor David took Trint out to eat for supper while I grabbed what we needed and the kids and went to Spiveys and set up for when Trint got back from supper. I invited Trint's good friends Nathan & Laura, Andrew & Ben as well. We had a great time and Trint really liked it and was surprised!

I made a new favorite of ours instead of cake--mint with chocolate crust pie! We also had nachos, chips, and ice cream.
I took Trint's notebook that had his pictures and school certificates he received growing up. Trint, Christopher & Andrew looking through the book.May 18, 2010

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations on pulling off the surprise! I'm glad it all went so well. Do you share the mint pie recipe? Love you all lots! Mom & Grandma C

Martha C said...

Glad you could pull off the surprise!