WOW! I'm guessing it's one of each -- but the pictures look like the very same baby. My GUESS is Kaylee on the top and Lilly on the bottom -- but it could be reversed! (Only their Mommy knows for sure!) Love you all bunches! Mom & Grandma C.
Top: LilyBottom: Kaylee99.9% positive :)So sweet how the dress/blanket/pose is the same :) They will enjoy looking at these pictures when they are older!
I am guessing that Lilly is the first photo, and Kaylee is in the second.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! I'm guessing it's one of each -- but the pictures look like the very same baby. My GUESS is Kaylee on the top and Lilly on the bottom -- but it could be reversed! (Only their Mommy knows for sure!) Love you all bunches! Mom & Grandma C.
Top: Lily
Bottom: Kaylee
99.9% positive :)
So sweet how the dress/blanket/pose is the same :) They will enjoy looking at these pictures when they are older!
I am guessing that Lilly is the first photo, and Kaylee is in the second.
Post a Comment