Monday, July 20, 2009

Our first trip to the Creation Museum

We were privileged to go to the Creation Museum using someone's guest passes. We especially liked the film in the Planetarium. It sure helps you realize that we are very small compared to God's great universe! I think of that verse that says something like "what is man that thou art mindful of him?" It's awesome that we have a God that cares about us "little specs"!!! If you have never gone, it's really neat. Visit www.creationmuseum.org.


Walking over the swinging bridge--much crazier than any other bridge I've ever been on before!
Kids jumping in the air-up Castle.
I'm helping Lilly feed the sheep. She loves animals!
The camel.
The Zonkey.
Feeding the Zorse & Zonkey at the petting zoo.
Men building Noah's Ark.
Pretty landscaping.

Ark model.
Kids climb the inside wall of the Ark.
Adam, Eve, Cain & Abel
Methuselah
Isaiah, Moses & King David
We took our own lunch to eat.

We really enjoyed the museum...just not the Saturday crowd. If we go again someday, we'd like to go during the week.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Where is it at? Maybe someday we can take the kids there I am sure they would love it too.

Mom C said...

So glad you got to go. I know Troy & Martha and their boys enjoyed it immensely when they visited there. Thanks for posting all the pictures. Love you all bunches!

Martha C said...

How neat that you were able to go. We really loved it! All the landscaping and petting zoo were not done when we were there. :-(