A lot happened in the month of May! With the end of school, a school "program" and Kindergarten graduation, a field trip to the zoo (I'll put those pictures in another post), making a garden for me (cutting and moving sod and then having it tilled), watching baby birds in a nest on our deck, making homemade pizza, playing in the water, eating popsicles, playing in the mud, mowing (Lilly loves to ride with Trint!), sleeping in an indoor "tent", playing "hockey", blowing bubbles, Mother's Day, Trint's birthday (Christopher made the sign for him), playing with the neighbor's cat (Lilly loves it and almost any animal), trimming bushes, having computer problems and getting a new one with Vista (which I don't like as well as XP--sometimes very frustrating!) Trint playing at his trumpet at another church and at UBC, having fun at a friend's house, having my parents here, and having bike rides & playing games with Grandpa & Grandma, we have kept very busy! This month is not any slower...hope to get June pictures on my blog "someday!" ;-) To save me time, these are not in any specific order...just enjoy and you can probably figure them out! (Some photos were taken by my Mom.)
..............................................
..............................................
For the boy's school "program," I had them each play 2 songs on the piano and quote Scripture, Blake counted to 100, Christopher read a funny book of riddles, and I gave them a few Certificates and gave Christopher a Kindergarten Diploma. Christopher wanted to dress up and he even made graduation hats for himself & Blake (I made the red tassel with yarn). We had the program while my parents were here so we'd have an audience and I think they also enjoyed it as well.
..............................................
I've been so thankful for the mild weather so far! So far this year, we've only used the A/C 2 days (as of June 17th)! Today (June 17th), it did get up to 83+ degrees in our house, so I'm thinking tomorrow I'll probably have to turn on the A/C again. I guess it's about that time!
I've been so thankful for the mild weather so far! So far this year, we've only used the A/C 2 days (as of June 17th)! Today (June 17th), it did get up to 83+ degrees in our house, so I'm thinking tomorrow I'll probably have to turn on the A/C again. I guess it's about that time!
2 comments:
Whew! You have been REALLY BUSY! Loved all the pics -- LOVE YOU!!
I love the picture of Christopher reading. I tell Nathan that I'm going to make sure that our kids are bookworms, and he is HORRIFIED! :D
Post a Comment