Sunday, April 19, 2009

Musical Service!


Trint & Dan will be having a musical service at the Village Park Bible Methodist Church on April 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM. All are welcome to come!
Here is the church's website so that you can get the address and look up how to get there.

*********************************************************
If you’d like to view a sample of what they will be doing, go to the archives of this site http://www.fbhc.info/index.html and go to Aug 31, 2008 that I have listed here. http://www.fbhc.info/archives.htm 8/31/08 PM --5th Sunday Singspiration--listen--view. You can forward to 0:35 and 1:02 on the video in this service to see Dan & Trint playing.

2 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

That's neat. Wish I could be there!

Norma Gwen Watson said...

It was so good to meet you in person Sun a.m. when you were at our church! I have read your blog for a while, and now that I have met you, it is even better!