hmmm... I see a dragon, oh wait, a pumpkin ! OHH I see a Jupiter ! Look at the unicorn dancing with the elf !!
I love watching clouds and admiring their shapes. I have even mentioned my love of them to one of my neighbors so as I walk through my yard gazing at the sky they will not think I have gone bonkers. Well, more bonkers than I am. :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hmmm... I see a dragon, oh wait, a pumpkin ! OHH I see a Jupiter ! Look at the unicorn dancing with the elf !!
I love watching clouds and admiring their shapes. I have even mentioned my love of them to one of my neighbors so as I walk through my yard gazing at the sky they will not think I have gone bonkers. Well, more bonkers than I am. :-)
Post a Comment